Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Do not feel disadvataged so easily.


A few days back a fb friend who is also a fellow ( much younger ) of same village root expreesed that there were two laws: one for rich and one for poor. I guess he has had some disappointments. Out of natural affection for a fellow village colleague, I shared my following thoughts. Maybe some of you would find a trace of similarity.   

" There are no different laws for poor and rich though application may differ at times so one has to fight harder if you are devoid of backing. Thats what I do.  What is fundamentally right cannot be turned into wrong. That I learned from  my proven life long experience.

I never think in rich or poor term. The first rule I still follow as I did as a village boy is live within one's means. Do not gamble. Do not waste.  And do not try to keep up with elites or those far fortunate than you. And above all never accept that you are disadvantaged. Every human being is basically equally born and die in like manner. Never ever envy or be daunted ". 

No comments:

Post a Comment