Friday, November 10, 2017

Seeking strength to be an honest simple being during this spiritual day the Descending Day of Lord Buddha.

I am a Buddhist in faith and in spirit a free soul. By call of national duty I have to place the sovereign interests of Bhutan above all else and by fortune of birth I am bonded son of of Haa Valley. And by choice of love I must be a responsible head of S.K.Y Family.

I have bid farewell to my beloved Mother and Father along with several fondly  loved ones few too young to let go  on their journey to the next happier world. The journey has many scars. However, I am blessed and healed with the love and affections of my super Parents and my family. And above all by the infinite Graces of Lord Buddha, Guru Rimpoche and the Triple Gem. I cherish the large immediate and extended families that surround me and rejoice that all near and dear ones are at able stages of looking after themselves and in caring for each other. To each I extend my affections and blessings. In their well being lies my sense of happiness.   

I do not control my birth nor my death. But I do wish to have control of who I am whilst I live. It is something I always believed and I endeavoured to achieve. Since several years ago, I have abandoned serving in any organisation be these of government, corporate, private or public. I do not desire to be part of political or religious or cultural association nor civil societies. However, I am not aloof from their activities as these influence the qualities of life and living in the environment I exist.  

Simply said I am free from all trappings of organised mandates and identities. Just want be only  Wangcha Sangey a citizen of Druk Yul who puts faith in Kuencho Sum and continue the journey on the path of truth, say the truth and write the truth. All in good faith nothing to do with absence of fear but certainly free of prejudice or malice. 

I love Druk Yul. My Country is beautiful and the environnent of life and living almost heavenly here in Druk Yul when compared to many  nations I have travelled through and societies I came across in personal contacts and through other mediums. May Druk Yul be always protected and guided well in her sovereign path by the Deities the Most Precious Pelden Lhamo and Yeshey Gonpo.

Wishing all a happy Lhabaab Dhuechhen Day. May Druk Yul recieve more heavenly Beings in the likeness of Lord Buddha to bless the land and the people.

1 comment:

  1. Long live Kingdom of Bhutan.
    I hope Bhutan will establish diplomatic relations with other major countries like USA,Russia and China. Bhutan should safeguard it's sovereignty and it's territorial integrity.

    ReplyDelete